Monday, August 27, 2007

Pressure! PRESSURE!

Man, it's been a while folks... And with do cause... It's the end of the season? or is it...

I have whittled myself into a position of do this... do that... oh... and while you're at it, make sure this and that and that other thing get done... Please do it with a smile, and don't screw up...

Damn, everyone has always told me the importance of saying no... But, why is that the most difficult thing for me to do? I find myself getting myself deeper and deeper into situations where I feel like I can't see the light sometimes...

I feel at the crossroads of either a complete success in life, or yet, maybe a complete breakdown? I feel that emptyness of being extremely one dimensional again, and worst of all ... I'm tired.

This is typical of my inability to let others down, my thrive to juggle the world and hang onto too many responsibilities... After all, if I didn't... who would?

So, with the sence of this being my theraputic response to taking myself too seriously in a pampered existance... I'm back to blog...

2 comments:

Padawan Racing said...

Nice post Joe.

It's a good thing to tell people that you just don't have the time.

I can certainly understand your position - I'm, unfortunately, the guy on the other side of the fence asking for help. It's all right buddy if you say FU, 'no time, shoulda been here a week ago'. I take no offense.

Seriously, Joe - you're a good man, and a good friend. Thanks for all you've done for me and my program.

Keep up the great work, even if it takes a little longer. I'd rather wait for the work of Mr. Joe, than have to go somewhere else with an uncertain outcome.

Young Padawan, out.

Red Headed Stepchild said...

Mr. Padawan...

God... Thank you for reading... and thanks for the post...

I appreciate your concern... but know that being able to sail, race, and work with you... Is the complete opposite of some of my stress load... In fact, sailing with my friends is what I have missed, and definitely look forward to more...

I feel a bit of my stress lately has just come with new environments... 1576 and being left alone there for most of the summer has been difficult. Plus now fully running 4-5 full depts of 1576 is pretty intense... to say the least...

I guess it comes down to partially one situation... I guess I miss the "breG" ... It was always nice having someone on your side watching out, but now it seems sometimes like I'm hung out on the limb.

But seriously, Y. Padawan... The possible scenario you created yesterday for sept... Made me excited again to take some time and spend it with friends...

ps... you and "A" are the best.

 
Locations of visitors to this page