Friday, June 15, 2007

10..3...2...1... Blast off!




Today was the last day I'll ever drive to 10321 for any work function... Although excited that the pressure of maintaining two addresses is over, I started to get a little emotional as we shut the doors for the last time.




I've been traveling from downtown to 10321 for 10 years now... I experienced 10321 as a summer job, which blossomed to a career. I've met my bestfriends from 10321, was able to purchase a house because of 10321, and have had some of my most stressful times because of 10321.




I celebrated 9 birthdays at 10321, including the month of "joe" (aka: 23 on the 23). I've started and ended about the same number of relationships...




Shutting the doors for the last time today was difficult. The building is nothing but an empty core, ready for it's next owner to spend some more love. I hope they do.




I'm really going to miss 10321, but look forward to what lies ahead at 1576.




I'm attaching the only two pictures that I have of 10321. One of a blizzard in early october taken from my old desk... And the other shows some of the fun we had growing up and working at 10321.

No comments:

 
Locations of visitors to this page